1. The father clings to a fantasy of an all loving mother and sees in the daughter a chance to pursue it.
2. The father is bombarded by stress, much of it coming from multiple changes he and his family are constantly making, and seeks a source of comfort and nurturing. He often starts drinking more.
3. The father and mother stop having sex and his source of physical intimacy and affectionate strokes dries up.
4. The mother starts work at night, gets sick, or in some other way arranges to leave the father and daughter alone together. The mother "abandons" both the daughter and husband.
5. The daughter is hungry for attention and affection and is willing to rescue her father from his unhappiness.
find out more at incest-information.coffeecup.com